Eucharia Anunobi was joined by a number of Nollywood stars, family and friends to bury her son who passed on a few weeks ago.
Raymond Ekwu, died at the age of 15, on August 22, 2017 after battling sickle cell anemia since birth.
Amongst Nollywood celebrities who turned out for the burial on Tuesday, September 5, 2017, were Ini Edo, Rita Dominic, Monalisa Chinda, Lilian Bach and veteran movie producer, Lancelot Oduwa Imasuen.
A visibly grieving mother, Eucharia Anunobi was there to bid her son a final farewell.
Raymond, who is a product from the short-lived marriage between Eucharia and her ex-husband, Charles Ekwu was born in August 17, 2002.
Eucharia Anunobi is known for her daring roles in movies back in the 1990s.
Presently, she is an associate pastor at Fresh Oil Ministry International Church, in Egbeda Lagos. She was ordained as an evangelist and an apostle and has travelled to the United States and some West African countries to minister.
Eucharia came into limelight for her role in the movie series “Glamour Girls” in 1994 and has gone on to star in over 90 movies including “Abuja Connection” and “Letters to a Stranger“.
- Hon. Omogbolahan Alaba is a Business Development Manager at Realxtremely Media Network. He is passionate for broadcasting and narrowcasting information over the internet. He is a politician, computer guru, IT Specialist and public speaker. Contact: Gbolahan@realxtremely.com
You may also like
- Celebrities2017.12.18Pop singer, Davido finally reconciles with Dele Momodu
- Celebrities2017.12.16What’s do you think about this Church that allow Adekunle Gold, Omawumi, Waje to minister at Carol service? (Photos)
- More2017.12.16New Music | Yetunde Are Ft. Ccioma – Okaka
- News2017.12.16FG charged aged Nigerians require social welfare