Biafra: Soldiers storm Nnamdi Kanu’s residence
Soldiers at the Abia residence of Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, has emerged online.
The soldiers numbering over 30 are seen gathered in front of the house and appear to be getting set to break in.
A voice is heard insisting “There is no going back, they want us to react but we will not react”.
Meanwhile, the Biafra National Guard (BNG) has declared war against the Nigerian Army.
It said the launch of Operation Python Dance II to be carried out in the South-east was targeted at Nnamdi Kanu and other agitators.
A statement Wednesday morning by ‘Major Nkuma’, said BNG knows the operation “is a show of force and genocide intention which has already started”.
It, however, said the Army should be prepared for BNG warning that its the leadership of General Innocent Orji was ready for war.
The statement reads “We fear not; we dine, sleep and live hostility and will defend our lives. BNG continues to make it loud and clear that Biafra needs activation of self defense as enshrined in UN 2007 charter to restore Biafra and that is what BNG represents.”
- Lawrence is a Online Publicist, Graphic designer, computer engineer, Blogger, Social Media Manager and Online Gossiper. He is a prodigy, and a friendly individual. Contact him via firstname.lastname@example.org Instagram: lhawrex4 Facebook username: lhawrex
You may also like
- News2017.12.05Russia 2018 World Cup: Good football not names will decide Group D’s fate — Moses
- News2017.12.05Muslim youths tackle Fayose over Christmas clothes for children
- News2017.12.05Biafra: Nigeria will not exist beyond 2019, perish your presidential ambition – MASSOB tells Buhari
- Celebrities2017.12.04Falz Finally Confirms His Real Bae Between Simi And Chidinma Ekile