They say truth is a bitter pill to swallow and Monalisa Chinda Coker is dishing some hard truths on domestic violence.
The Nollywood actress who recently remarried was a guest on Channels TV “The Other News” hosted by Okey Bakassi and had some things to say about a woman’s role in domestic violence.
She advised women to refrain from provoking their men to the point where they begin to use their fists.
Monalisa emphasised the fact that women have an uncanny way with words and know just how to get under a man’s skin with their mouth.
She also indicated that she has been involved in the campaign against domestic violence but would advise ladies to play their own role in avoiding it.
Since this year, at least three Nollywood stars have been embroiled in domestic violence scandals, to name a few making the issue of rising concern in the country.
- Hon. Omogbolahan Alaba is a Business Development Manager at Realxtremely Media Network. He is passionate for broadcasting and narrowcasting information over the internet. He is a politician, computer guru, IT Specialist and public speaker. Contact: Gbolahan@realxtremely.com
You may also like
- Celebrities2017.12.18Pop singer, Davido finally reconciles with Dele Momodu
- Celebrities2017.12.16What’s do you think about this Church that allow Adekunle Gold, Omawumi, Waje to minister at Carol service? (Photos)
- More2017.12.16New Music | Yetunde Are Ft. Ccioma – Okaka
- News2017.12.16FG charged aged Nigerians require social welfare