Mr 2kay robbery: Police reacts to the exclusion of Burna Boy in the court notes
While Mr 2Kay still smarts from the double jeopardy of his robbery attack in October and the disappearance of who he believes is responsible for his misfortune (Burna Boy) from the charge note, the police has reacted to the allegation of bribery laid against them by 2Kay and his handlers.
Recall that on November 30, three accused persons were arraigned before a Lagos high court for the robbery attack on Mr 2Kay. However, a fourth suspect in the person of Burna Boy’s manager was left off the charge note, leading Mr 2Kay to believe that a miscarriage of justice is about to happen. The Lagos State Commissioner of Police, Edgar Imohimi had initially announced at a press conference that the singer was on the run and wanted by the police to explain his role in the incident.
NET’s correspondent spoke to the officer in charge who refused to comment on the matter. ‘If need be for you to make any enquiry, it is better for you to come to the office and see the commissioner himself. I can’t say anything more than that…’, he said.
- Hon. Omogbolahan Alaba is a Business Development Manager at Realxtremely Media Network. He is passionate for broadcasting and narrowcasting information over the internet. He is a politician, computer guru, IT Specialist and public speaker. Contact: Gbolahan@realxtremely.com
You may also like
- Celebrities2017.12.18Pop singer, Davido finally reconciles with Dele Momodu
- Celebrities2017.12.16What’s do you think about this Church that allow Adekunle Gold, Omawumi, Waje to minister at Carol service? (Photos)
- More2017.12.16New Music | Yetunde Are Ft. Ccioma – Okaka
- News2017.12.16FG charged aged Nigerians require social welfare