Tonto Dikeh celebrates with people living with disabilities
Tonto Dikeh shows her heart of gold as she celebrates with people living with disabilities in Abuja.
The beautiful actress in conjunction with her NGO, Tonto Dikeh Foundation, paid a visit to the Persons living with disability in the Karanmajiji Disable Colony in Abuja to celebrate the United Nations International World Disability Day. In the course of the visit, she shared gifts with the inhabitants of the colony and also spent time having fun with them.
Tonto Dikeh who was excited about her visit took to her Instagram page on Sunday, December 3, 2017, where she shared photos of herself and her team during their visit to the colony. In one of the photos, she captioned it with a very emotional message.
“In Celebration of the United Nations international world disability day we @bellsechoinitiative in conjunction with @famefoundationorg @t_d_foundation took out time to celebrate & meet the needs and wants of the Persons living with disability in the KARANMAJIJI DISABLE COLONY FCT ABUJA,NIGERIA
“It is without a doubt that these special persons live with lots of challenges but it is our duty as a brothers keeper to look out for them that is why we have as every other day remembered them on this great day 3rd nov. 2017(TO COMMEMORATE THE UNITED NATIONS WORLD DISABLITY DAY)…
“#DISABLITY IS NO INABILITY #KARAMAJIJI ROAD CONSTRUCTION #KARAMAJIJI CHILDRENS SCOLARSHIP #LOVE #UNITY #PASSION #MARKING THE WORLD DISABILITY DAY #WE LOVE YOU #YOU ARE ENOUGH #SHARE A SMILE #UNITEDNATIONS #WHEELCHAIRS #ROADCONSTRUCTIONS #FOOD ITEMS #CLOTHINGS #TOILIETIERIES #BEDDINGS #KIDDINGS #SCHORLARSHIP #LOVE #UNWOMEN,” she wrote.
Looks like Tonto Dikeh will be ending the year on a less dramatic note as she has a really controversial year. The last time Tonto granted an interview which was on Ebuka‘s ‘Rubbin Mind‘ she revealed that she is in the process of suing her ex-husband and father of her son, Oladunni Churchill.
While speaking with Ebuka, she said that she doesn’t regret all of the interviews she gave, saying since it made other victims of domestic violence speak out, she is fine. She also said although she felt the pain of the backlash that followed her interviews, she has decided to move on.
- Hon. Omogbolahan Alaba is a Business Development Manager at Realxtremely Media Network. He is passionate for broadcasting and narrowcasting information over the internet. He is a politician, computer guru, IT Specialist and public speaker. Contact: Gbolahan@realxtremely.com
You may also like
- Celebrities2017.12.18Pop singer, Davido finally reconciles with Dele Momodu
- Celebrities2017.12.16What’s do you think about this Church that allow Adekunle Gold, Omawumi, Waje to minister at Carol service? (Photos)
- More2017.12.16New Music | Yetunde Are Ft. Ccioma – Okaka
- News2017.12.16FG charged aged Nigerians require social welfare